My Beomgye All Tight Review at Lamar Premier Clinic in Anyang

Direct answer summary
If you are searching for a real Beomgye All Tight review, here is my honest experience as an overseas patient who visited Lamar Premier Clinic in the Beomgye area of Anyang, South Korea. In short, All Tight is a non‑surgical lifting and tightening treatment that uses device‑based energy to firm the skin and improve contour with minimal downtime. For my mild to moderate sagging and early lines, it was worth the time and cost, as long as you understand that results are gradual, not a dramatic overnight change, and may need maintenance.
I will walk through what the treatment is, how my consultation went, what the procedure felt like, my recovery, and how the results changed over several weeks. I will also include practical tips for international patients planning a trip to Korea for this treatment.
What All Tight treatment is in simple terms
At Lamar Premier Clinic, the staff explained All Tight as a non‑surgical lifting and tightening procedure that uses controlled energy from a device to heat the deeper layers of the skin. This gentle heating encourages collagen remodeling. Collagen is the protein that keeps skin firm and elastic. As we age, collagen breaks down, which leads to sagging, fine lines, and looser contours.

In simple language, All Tight aims to:
- Lift and tighten slightly sagging areas such as jawline, cheeks, neck, or body zones
- Soften fine lines and early wrinkles
- Improve skin elasticity and texture
- Give a more defined contour without surgery
There are no incisions, no stitches, and no long downtime. The device is moved over the skin in a series of passes or shots. You feel warmth and sometimes a sharp heat, but it is usually manageable with numbing or cooling.
My reasons for choosing All Tight in Beomgye
I was staying in Anyang for a short period and wanted something that could:
- Tighten my slightly sagging jawline
- Soften my smile lines and early neck wrinkles
- Fit into a busy schedule without needing many days off

I did not want surgery or anything too invasive. I also did not want something that would make me look very different. I was looking for a subtle, refreshed look.
When I searched for options near Beomgye, Lamar Premier Clinic came up as a professional aesthetic clinic with experience in lifting and body contouring treatments. The location was convenient from the subway, and they were used to seeing international patients, which made communication easier.
Clinic environment and first impressions
The clinic is in the Beomgye area of Anyang, in a modern building. Inside, it felt clean, bright, and organized. The reception area was calm, with a waiting space that did not feel crowded.
The staff were professional and polite. Some spoke enough English to explain the basics, and they also used simple diagrams and photos to help me understand. I felt that they took hygiene seriously, from the way they cleaned the treatment bed to the use of disposable covers and gloves.

Consultation process at Lamar Premier Clinic
The consultation started with a basic registration and a short medical questionnaire about my health, medications, and previous cosmetic treatments.
Then I met the consultant who examined my face and neck. They focused on:
- Sagging along my jawline
- Smile lines around my mouth
- Fine lines on my neck
- Slight laxity around the lower cheeks
They also asked about any body areas I was concerned about, such as loose skin on the abdomen or thighs. In my case, I decided to focus only on face and neck for this visit.
We discussed:
My main goal: a subtle lift and firmer feel, not a dramatic change
My tolerance for discomfort: I said I could handle moderate discomfort if it was short
My schedule: I had only a few days in Korea, so I needed minimal downtime

Explanation of the All Tight plan
The consultant explained how many shots or passes they recommended for my face and neck based on the degree of sagging and my age. They showed me a face diagram and pointed out the areas they would target, including:
- Lower cheeks and jawline
- Smile line area
- Under the chin
- Upper neck
They also explained:
Expected discomfort: a warm to hot sensation, sometimes a quick sting
Session length: about 40 to 60 minutes for face and neck, including preparation
Realistic results: subtle lifting and tightening that gradually improves over weeks as collagen rebuilds, not an instant facelift
They were clear that results vary depending on age, skin quality, and lifestyle. They also mentioned that some people benefit from repeated sessions or yearly maintenance.
Preparation on treatment day
After I agreed to go ahead, we moved to the treatment room.
Steps before the procedure:
They removed my makeup and cleansed my skin thoroughly.
Photos were taken from different angles for before‑and‑after comparison.
A numbing cream was applied to my face and neck and left on for about 20 to 30 minutes.
During this time, I rested in the room. The staff checked on me a couple of times to make sure I was comfortable.

Once the numbing cream had taken effect, they wiped it off and applied a clear gel on my skin. This gel helps the device glide smoothly and improves the delivery of energy.
What the All Tight procedure felt like
The practitioner explained each step before starting. They adjusted the device settings according to my skin thickness and the area being treated.
Sensations during the session:
Face and jawline: I felt warmth and occasional short bursts of stronger heat. In some spots near the jaw and bony areas, there was a sharper, quick sting. It was not unbearable, but I was glad to have numbing cream.
Neck: The neck felt more sensitive. The practitioner lowered the intensity slightly and moved a bit more slowly. I felt a tight, warm sensation but it was still manageable.
They asked several times if the level was tolerable. When I said a few areas felt too hot, they adjusted the settings and used extra cooling. This made a big difference and helped me relax.

Overall session length
From the moment I entered the treatment room to the end of the procedure, it took about one hour.
- About 20 to 30 minutes for numbing
- Around 25 to 30 minutes for the actual device treatment
- A few minutes for cleaning the gel and applying soothing products
Throughout the session, the staff monitored my comfort and checked my skin reaction. I felt that safety was a priority and they did not rush.
Immediate after‑effects Right after the treatment, I noticed:
- Mild redness, especially on my cheeks and neck
- A slightly puffy look in some areas
- A tight, almost “pulled” feeling in the treated zones

The practitioner applied a soothing cream and a light cooling pack for a few minutes. The redness was noticeable but not extreme. I felt comfortable enough to take public transport back to my accommodation.
How long the side effects lasted
Redness: Mostly faded within a few hours. By the next morning, my skin looked normal with only a slight pink tone in some spots.
Swelling: Mild and subtle, mainly in the lower face. It was barely visible to others and went down within one to two days.
Sensitivity: My skin felt a bit tender when I touched it or washed my face for about two days.
Aftercare instructions The clinic gave me clear aftercare guidance:
Avoid hot baths, saunas, and very hot showers for a few days.
Avoid intense exercise and heavy sweating for at least 24 to 48 hours.
Use gentle skincare: no harsh scrubs, strong acids, or retinoids for about a week.
Apply soothing moisturizer and sunscreen daily.
Avoid direct strong sun exposure and always use a broad‑spectrum sunscreen.
They also reminded me not to massage or press hard on the treated areas for a few days, to let the skin settle.

Visible results over time
First few days
In the first two to three days, my skin felt tighter, almost like I was wearing a very light invisible mask. This was not painful, just a firm sensation.
My jawline looked slightly more defined, but the change was subtle. Fine lines around my mouth and neck looked a bit softer, partly due to mild swelling and the immediate tightening effect.
Two to three weeks later
This is when I started to notice more meaningful changes:
Jawline: A clearer separation between my jaw and neck. The slightly saggy area under my chin looked less heavy.
Smile lines: Still present, but a bit less deep. Makeup no longer settled into them as much.
Neck: The fine horizontal lines looked softer and the skin felt more elastic.
Overall texture: My skin felt firmer and smoother to the touch.
Four to eight weeks later
The clinic had explained that collagen remodeling takes time, usually several weeks to a few months. Around the one to two month mark, I felt the results were most noticeable:

My lower face looked subtly lifted, especially in photos.
The “tired” look around my mouth and jaw area improved.
The skin on my neck felt tighter when I tilted my head.
The change was natural, not dramatic. Friends commented that I looked “rested” or “healthier,” not that I looked like I had a procedure.
Pros and cons of All Tight from my experience Pros
Non‑surgical: No incisions, no stitches, and no long recovery.
Quick procedure: The actual treatment time was under an hour.
Minimal downtime: I was able to continue normal activities the same day.
Natural results: Gradual improvement without a “done” look.
Suitable for busy people: Good option if you cannot take many days off work.
Cons
Some discomfort: There were moments of sharp heat, especially on sensitive areas.
Temporary redness and swelling: Mild but still something to plan around.
Gradual results: You need patience; the best changes appear over weeks, not overnight.
Maintenance: Depending on age and skin condition, you may need repeat sessions or yearly maintenance to maintain the effect.

Who is a good candidate
Based on my consultation and experience, All Tight seems suitable for:
- People with mild to moderate sagging in the face, jawline, or neck
- Those noticing early signs of aging, such as fine lines and slight loss of firmness
- Individuals with mild skin laxity on the body after weight loss or pregnancy
- People who want tightening and lifting without surgery or long downtime
Who might need other options
People with very severe sagging or heavy jowls may need more invasive options.
Those expecting a dramatic, surgical‑level lift from a single session may be disappointed.
Anyone with certain medical conditions or implanted devices needs to discuss safety with the clinic first.
Comparison with other lifting treatments
During my consultation, we briefly compared All Tight with other common lifting approaches.

Compared with ultrasound or radiofrequency lifting
All Tight is in a similar category as other energy‑based lifting treatments that use heat to stimulate collagen.
Invasiveness: All are non‑surgical and involve no incisions.
Recovery: Typically minimal downtime, with some redness or swelling.
Results: Gradual tightening over weeks to months. The exact feel and intensity vary by device and settings.
Compared with thread lifting
Invasiveness: Thread lifting is more invasive, involving the insertion of threads under the skin.
Recovery: May involve more swelling, bruising, and a longer recovery period.
Results: Can give a more immediate and visible lift, but also comes with more potential side effects and a different risk profile.
For me, All Tight was a good middle ground: more than basic skincare, but less invasive than thread lifting or surgery.
Online consultation and pre‑visit preparation for overseas patients
If you are traveling from overseas, I recommend starting with an online consultation before booking flights.

Steps I followed:
Contact: I reached out to Lamar Premier Clinic via their online inquiry channel and explained that I was an international patient interested in All Tight.
Photos: They asked for clear photos of my face and neck from the front and both sides in good lighting.
Goals: I described my concerns (jawline, smile lines, neck lines) and my time frame in Korea.
Pre‑assessment: They gave a rough idea of whether I was a suitable candidate and suggested an approximate number of shots or areas to target.
Estimate: I received a general cost estimate and expected treatment time, which helped me plan my budget and schedule.
Pre‑visit tips
Avoid strong peels or aggressive treatments on your skin for at least one to two weeks before your appointment.
If you take regular medications or have any medical conditions, prepare a list in English to show the clinic.
Plan your All Tight session early in your trip, so you have at least a few days in Korea in case you want a follow‑up check.
Bring a hat and sunscreen, as you will need to protect your skin from strong sun afterward.
Expected Korea visit timeline for All Tight
This is a sample schedule for an overseas patient planning a short trip to Anyang or the greater Seoul area.
Day 1
Arrive in Korea.
Check in to your accommodation near Beomgye or in central Seoul with easy subway access.
Day 2
Visit Lamar Premier Clinic for in‑person consultation.
If all is suitable and you are ready, you can often have the All Tight treatment on the same day.
Plan for about 1.5 to 2 hours at the clinic including consultation, preparation, and procedure.

Day 3
Mild redness or sensitivity may still be present, but most people can sightsee or shop as normal.
Avoid very hot spas, intense workouts, or direct sun.
Day 4 to 5
Skin usually looks normal to others.
You can continue tourism, meetings, or light travel without issue.
Day 6 to 7
If needed, you can schedule a brief follow‑up visit before leaving Korea.
Otherwise, you can depart and monitor your results from home.
Aftercare and long‑term maintenance In the weeks after All Tight, I focused on:
- Gentle cleansing and moisturizing
- Daily sunscreen and avoiding long, unprotected sun exposure
- Avoiding smoking and limiting alcohol, as both can affect skin quality
- Maintaining a healthy diet and sleep schedule to support collagen production

For long‑term maintenance, the clinic suggested that many patients repeat the treatment every 6 to 12 months, depending on age and how quickly their skin ages. This is not mandatory, but it helps maintain the lifting effect.
Frequently asked questions Does All Tight hurt?
There is some discomfort, especially in bony or sensitive areas, but numbing cream and cooling make it manageable. Pain tolerance varies by person. I would describe it as moments of sharp heat rather than constant pain.
How long does the session take?
For face and neck, including numbing and preparation, plan for about one to one and a half hours at the clinic.
Is there downtime?
Most people have mild redness and slight swelling for a few hours to a couple of days. You can usually return to normal activities the same day, but avoid heavy exercise, hot baths, and strong sun for a short period.

When will I see results?
You may notice a slight tightening right away, but the main results appear gradually over two to eight weeks as collagen remodels.
Is it safe for all skin types?
Energy‑based tightening treatments are commonly used on many skin types, but individual suitability depends on your medical history and skin condition. A proper consultation at the clinic is essential.
Can I combine All Tight with other treatments?
In many cases, All Tight can be combined with other non‑surgical treatments on a planned schedule. However, the timing and combination should be decided by the clinic to avoid over‑treating the skin.
Soft call to action for online consultation
If you are considering a lifting and tightening treatment during your trip to South Korea and are curious about real experiences near Beomgye, I hope this review helps you understand what to expect from All Tight at Lamar Premier Clinic.

Before you book flights or hotels, it is wise to arrange an online consultation. Share clear photos, explain your concerns, and ask about the number of sessions, expected results for your age and skin type, and the total cost. This will help you decide if All Tight is the right choice for you and how to fit it into your Korea itinerary.
For me, the experience at Lamar Premier Clinic in Beomgye was professional, clean, and reassuring. The All Tight treatment gave me a subtle but noticeable improvement in firmness and contour with minimal downtime, which matched exactly what I was hoping for as an international patient with a busy schedule.
댓글
댓글 쓰기